Business Growth Articles & Links
- North Texas Small Business Development Center
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Collin College Continuing Education
- Collin College Center for Workforce & Economic Development
Business Development References
- BizMiner *
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Census Bureau
- Entrepreneur Magazine Online
- IBISWorld *
- Inc. Magazine Online
- Industry Information Resources
- Internal Revenue Service
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Reference USA *
- SBDC Net *
*Access to these databases is through our business advising sessions. For more information, please ask your Business Advisor.
- Forbes: 4 Great Tips for Finding Funding for Your Start-Up
- Entrepreneur.com: Cash Crunch: What’s the Best Loan for Your Small Business?
- TechCrunch: More Startup Funding Is Available, But Who’s Getting It?
- TechCrunch: A New Renaissance For Startup Funding
- Business News Daily: 22 Social Media Marketing Solutions for Small Businesses
- Hoot Suite: 6 Tips on Social Media Marketing for Small Business
- MBDA: 9 Business Myths: Reality Check
- Entrepreneur.com: The Useful Features You Might Not Know About on Facebook, LinkedIn and More (Infographic)
- Entrepreneur.com: How to Create a Social-Media Marketing Plan from Scratch (Infographic) NEW!
Government Grant Sources
- Skills for Small Business TWC Training Grant
- USDA Renewable Energy Grant Program*
- USDA Business and Industry Guaranteed Loan Program*
- USDA Revolving Loan Fund*
- State of Texas Incentives Overview
* Please check the USDA Texas Property Eligibility Map to determine your eligibility for the USDA Programs.
These links are provided for your convenience to further enhance your research. The Collin Small Business Development Center assumes no responsibility or liability for the content or suitability of any external link.