Business Expansion Consulting
Collin SBDC provides Collin and Rockwall county businesses with business expansion and management consulting for a variety of growth topics:
- Business valuations
- Buy/sell a business
- Taxes and accounting
- Increasing profits
- Business expansion strategies
- Competitive analysis
- Hiring and managing employees
- Growth financing
- Industry and marketing trends
- Government contracting opportunities
Award-winning Collin SBDC business advisors assist by providing research and analysis to the needs of companies looking to emphasize strategic growth.
- Complete a Client Needs Assessment.
- Normally within 24 hours a Collin SBDC representative will contact you with the latest, most effective resources available for your business needs.
- If an appointment is set, bring or email any documents you want your business advisor to review. We suggest emailing them at least 48 hours prior to the appointment time so he or she may have a chance to review the materials before your meeting.
- Review your business advisor’s bio for more information regarding his or her background and experience.
Call our office at (972)985-3770 if you have any questions.
CONSULTING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For general questions, please call (972)985-3770
To make an appointment, please complete the Client Needs Assessment.
Office Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Skype and phone consulting appointments also available