Why you should attend this informative Webinar…
For businesses negatively impacted by COVID-19, business owners, buyers and lenders know the initial impact of COVID-19 on the business and better understand how certain businesses can adapt and recover during the pandemic. From a lending perspective, the more months of performance we can review during 2020, the better the chance of obtaining a reasonable business value.
This 3 hour Workshop is designed to educate individuals interested in buying or selling a business. Key topics covered will be:
· Deciding to buy or sell a business
· Finding the right fit
· Planning for the transaction
· Building a good team
· Conducting the first meeting
· Determining the business value
· Writing the letter of intent
· Performing due diligence
· The final contracts
· Case study using a real example
Funded [in part] through a Cooperative Agreement with the
U.S. Small Business Administration.